Like all businesses, we are nothing without our clients. The reality is that it’s not about us at all – it’s about you.
Do some or more of the points below describe you? If yes, there’s a great chance you’re a perfect fit for Freya Media:
- You’re a small to medium business owner, manager or entrepreneur that wants to increase the visibility of your business on the web.
- You have the vision, determination, passion, and expertise – it’s customers you could use more of.
- You know that most of your customers are looking for you online and the phonebook yellow pages just don’t cut it any more.
- You expect your vendors to promptly answer any questions or concerns you have.
- You’re using Google AdWords or Facebook Ads to promote your business but are struggling to get the results you want.
- You want to take an active role in marketing your business on the web because you understand that you’ll get the best results when combining your knowledge and passion about your business and customers with our knowledge and passion about Responsive Marketing.
- You’re frustrated by the decreasing ROI of traditional advertising in the phone book and your local newspapers and magazines. While you know there’s a lot of potential out there for cost-effective advertising online, you have no idea how to get started.
- You’ve tried to create a social network to reach your customers and generate more leads and prospects, but it takes too much of your time and you are just not getting any real traction for all your hard work.
- You’re fed up with the traditional ad agency garbage: ludicrously high fees; your account and campaigns being turned over to greenhorn creative types who wear cool glasses but have no idea what it’s like to sell anything or run a company; and advertising that’s a lot more about winning awards for the agency than winning business for you.
- You’ve found that between returning phone calls, putting out fires, answering email, going on sales calls, developing new products and services, bookkeeping, invoicing, payroll, hiring and firing employees, keeping your people happy and motivated, networking and opportunity mining, and so much more… there’s just not enough time in your day to develop the marketing strategy and materials you need to bring in a steady stream of customers.
- You hate prospecting and having to go out and find customers, period. You would absolutely rather have customers finding you.
Take control now – call us and let’s talk about how we can help your business connect, communicate, and grow.