Thousands of small and medium businesses around the globe are crushing it using Facebook ads.
Click through to read the full case studies of businesses across all types of industries and niches, doing Facebook ads right:
BottleKeeper – Consumer Products
Amazing Lash Studio Eastvale – Services
Boomtown – Real Estate Leads
Pair of Thieves – Apparel
San Francisco Travel – Travel
Boom! by Cindy Joseph – Niche Cosmetics
Ngoc Dung – Apparel
*** (more Success Stories being added here daily, check back often!)
Retargeting potential customers with Facebook offer ads
The makers of the insulated beer bottle container used offer ads to retarget people who had interacted with its video ads and website, generating more purchases, higher returns and over $25,000 in directly attributable revenue.
- 2.3X return on ad spend
- $25,000 in directly attributable revenue
- 50% lower cost per action than other ad formats
- 3X higher conversion rate with offer ads than with other ad formats
An eye-widening grand opening
The eyelash beauty studio promoted the grand opening of its new location by using lead ads to register potential lash models and build out its guest list, resulting in a 4.8X return on ad spend.
- 35% increase in sales
- 10% decrease in cost per lead
- 4.8X return on ad spend
Real deals for real estate brokerage
The sales and marketing software company built a custom solution with Facebook’s Marketing API to help its real estate client gain more website registrations and increase their return on ad spend by nearly 11X.
- 11X return on ad spend
- 52% of leads engaged in 2-way communication with an agent
- 82% of leads provided at least one form of valid contact information
Holiday sales growth with Facebook and Instagram video ads
The online apparel company ran video and link ads on Facebook and Instagram during the winter holiday retail season, successfully achieving an 8.3X increase in online sales.
- 8.3X increase in online sales
- 12.2X increase in website traffic
Welcoming San Francisco visitors by using best practices for Facebook video ads
The destination marketing organization tested different video lengths and styles to identify best practices for its video ads, and found that the best ad delivered 42% more views and a 3.8X return on ad spend.
- 3.8X return on ad spend
- 49% higher conversion rate
- 42% more video views
Reaching new drivers with lead ads
The car dealership used Spanish and English lead ads and personalized targeting to reach people who were most likely to be in the market for a new Honda vehicle, resulting in a 62% lower cost per lead.
- 62% decrease in cost per lead
- 72% of collected leads were from Spanish-speaking customers
- 21% decrease in cost per lead for Spanish ads
A boom in conversions
The cosmetic brand used video and link ads to promote its original content to a variety of audiences, resulting in a 6X increase in overall revenue.
- 6X increase in overall revenue
- 40% decrease in cost per acquisition
Creating a beautiful brand appeal
This beauty salon increased its brand awareness through video ads and retargeted interested customers to convince them to use its service, successfully achieving a 5X increase in new customers within 6 months.
- 4X increase in overall revenue
- 5X increase in new customers
- 3X increase in website visitors
- 6.6 million video views